On Oct 28, 2006, at 2:59 AM, Thomas Moorer wrote:

Is the 3.1 download production ready or should I use the 3.0.21 version?

The snapshots are never production ready, so you should use 3.0.21 for now.

We're trying to get 3.0.22 out this week.

We've delayed 3.1.0 for another 2-3 weeks.  There's an important refactoring we need to do for Quercus and we also want to spend some extra time on QA and stress testing.

However, the 3.1.0 snapshot is actually pretty good.  It has all of Servlet 2.5 and JSP 2.1, so now would be a good time for anyone who wants to check out JSF with Resin.

-- Scott

Thomas C. Moorer, Jr.
Sleepycat Solutions, LLC