Thomas Moorer wrote:
> Is anyone out there using the WebDAV
> http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.0/servlet/webdav.xtp ?
>
> Can anyone point me to a tutorial or a starting point for this?

There isn't much to it.  Below is a simple config that works for me.  My
problem is that the Mac OSX WebDAV client won't attempt to write unless
the server provides locking facilities.  The Resin WebDAV servlet
doesn't implement locks at all :-(

    <!-- Begin WebDAV -->
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>webdav</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>com.caucho.servlets.webdav.WebDavServlet</servlet-class>
        <init>
            <enable>write</enable>
            <role>webdav</role>
            <secure>false</secure>
            <root>/path/to/data</root>
        </init>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping url-pattern='/data/*' servlet-name='webdav'/>

    <authenticator>
        <type>com.caucho.server.security.XmlAuthenticator</type>
        <init>
           <user>username:password:webdav</user>
           <password-digest>none</password-digest>
        </init>
    </authenticator>

    <login-config>
        <auth-method>basic</auth-method>
    </login-config>

    <security-constraint url-pattern='/data/*' role-name='webdav'/>
    <!-- End WebDAV stuff -->