Hi,

I am trying to connect to a running instance of Resin 2.1.7 and get to the JNDI using the following code. I have put the the jndi.jar and jnp-client.jar in the path.

Hashtable h = new Hashtable();
h.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
h.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost:1099");
Context ctx = new InitialContext(h);
NamingEnumeration list = ctx.listBindings("");

And I get the following error on creating the list:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Connection refused: connect [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]

What are the correct settings to connect?

Thanks,
Mica