Hi,

I've been reading the documentation about IoC and AOP and there are some
inconsistencies in the examples and the docs, so I'm not sure how to do what
I want. Here it goes:

I am exposing some REST web services using Resin 3.1 <web-service> tags. It
works fine, but I'm using hibernate in my application, and I'd like my
service implementations to work under the Open Session in View pattern and
for that purpose I wanted to create interceptors for them. The problem is
that Spring interceptors are out of the question, because the class
instantiation is done by Resin itself. I checked the resin AOP examples, but
the one I found that suited me does not work.

Any ideas where can I look for solutions?

Thanks in advance.
Pablo.