On Dec 1, 2006, at 7:14 AM, Anoop K Achuthan wrote:

> Hi,
>    I had reported a bug using Caucho bugtrack system.
> http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=1442
>
> The ticket was closed with resolution "fixed". The product version
> with
> problem was Resin 3.1.0. According to the ticket history,
> the issue is fixed in version 3.1.0. Does this mean Caucho couldn't
> reproduce the error? I am experiencing the same error with the latest
> snapshot too. I couldn't find any note/comment in the ticket. Also
> I'm not
> able to add any note too. Any idea how to proceed in this situation?

The underlying problem is an issue with loading OpenSSL for some
reason (you'll want to increase the logging level to see why.)

In that bug report, the failed load of the OpenSSL caused a null
pointer, when it should have given a better error message or handled
better.  So, it's a bug in error reporting, not in any underlying
functionality.

And, also, there hasn't been a 3.1.0 release since the bug was closed.

-- Scott