Disabling fast JSTL would have been my first guess.
After Resin 3.0.18 the Apache standard.jar/jstl.jar no longer
worked by default for our application. I deleted the Apache
Jars and the JSTL started working.

-Rob

Robert Leland                 INTEGRITYOne (Formerly PRIZUM)
P: (703) 581-6522                       1900 Campus Commons Drive
F: (703) 476-7405                        Reston, VA 20191
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

BUSINESS CONSULTING | TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS | INNOVATION R&D