<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/xml"; prefix="x" %>

> It looks like the @doc attribute is declared in Resin's 1.1 tld, but
> not the 1.0 tld.  Also, Resin will use the jstl.jar if it's available
> (and fast-jstl is turned off) in preference to its own tag libraries.

I suggest that when a user disables fast-jstl and deploys a project
that uses JSTL and yet does not include the JSTL libraries (as I did
at first), that Resin should emit a warning, or possibly fail.
Abstractly, the first action is saying "Container, I'll take care of
this responsibility" - it would be nice if the container noticed that
the project really isn't taking care of the responsibility.