On Dec 8, 2006, at 10:34 AM, Rob Lockstone wrote:

> Fwiw, I just restarted a server and got three of these SSL-related
> crashes in a row. It's just really, really bad when you try to
> restart a server and add it to a pool of active servers and it
> starts taking requests. Just awful.

So it sounds like there might be a startup synchronization issue.
Your previous case shows something similar.

> Again, I'd like to request that, at least for Windows, Caucho
> includes its own "we trust this build of OpenSSL DLL's for use with
> Resin". The constant crashing is painful to watch. And since I'm
> the "resin guy", even though I'm not a sysadmin, I get blamed when
> everything goes to pot. It's not fun. :-(

We can add the OpenSSL version we tested with.  That's a good idea.
We can't distribute the dll itself.

I'll see if I can figure out how to reproduce it.  It may be a bit
tricky to track down, though.  Java's thread dumps are so much nicer.

-- Scott