On Dec 26, 2006, at 1:22 PM, Alex Sharaz wrote:

> Scott, many thanks for the official release of 3.1
>
> I've installed it on a RHEL4 system with the BEA Jrockit JVM.
>
> Got all my ususal stuff working but sadly not Gallery2 or media wiki.
> I've switched debug logging on and have what might be some useful
> logging. Should I send it to the list or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

bugs.caucho.com would be best (if the logs are small).

We also refactored Quercus in a major way for 3.1.0, so that's almost
certainly what you're running into.  We should be able to split out
the interpreted half of Quercus as a standalone web-app (i.e. non-
Resin), so we can have non-Resin users working on Quercus too.

-- Scott