Hi All,

I have RH system with apache 2.0 and resin 3.0. All the requests to
Resin goes through apache using mod_caucho. When I do simultaneous
searches i get a java exception call like below

Complete stack:

wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Method onFormSubmitted of interface
wicket.markup.html.form.IFormSubmitListener targeted at component
[MarkupContainer [Component id = autoForm, page = tbt.engine.SearchingPage2,
path = 0:autoForm.MyForm, isVisible = true, isVersioned = true]] threw an
exception
     at
wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:174)
     at
wicket.request.target.component.listener.ListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.processEvents(ListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.java:74)
     at
wicket.request.compound.DefaultEventProcessorStrategy.processEvents(DefaultEventProcessorStrategy.java:65)
     at
wicket.request.compound.AbstractCompoundRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(AbstractCompoundRequestCycleProcessor.java:57)
     at wicket.RequestCycle.doProcessEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:846)
     at wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:879)
     at wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:960)
     at wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1034)
     at wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:453)
     at wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.doGet(WicketServlet.java:215)

Please help me out if any of you guys come through a exception like this.

Thanks,
Akila