Hi All,

I have resin 3..0.21 install in a RH el4 and use apache as a frontend.
My problem with the default setting resin works ok but it gives an
'outofmemory' error when application usage is high. So I added following
in my httpd.sh,

args="-J-Xms64m -J-Xmx512m -J-verbose:gc -Xloggc:gc.log"

Then i didn't get the 'outofmemory' error but after sometime resin stop
responding. When trying to conenct to application it gives http error
'500' saying server not available due to maintenance.
Then I removed args and after that i didn't get the '500' error code
(but the memory problem is still there).

Please guys could you tell me what causes this problem ?