Your question is so general, it is easy to assume you have not read
the documentation yet, or do not know the basic concepts about
web/J2EE servers.
(Re-)Read the documentation. Try the out-of-the-box settings. Try a
static HTML page. If your still having trouble, try to be more
specific. (For example, include your operating system, what you have
tried etc).