Dear all,

I have implemented resin's distributed session along with apache. Apache is the entry point, which will use mod_caucho plugin to dispatch requests to resin.
Now it is working fine and i'm happy about it.

After a few test run on this, i found out something which i'm not sure if its my implementation problem or bug.
I have server A and server B running resin on default srun port 6802.

Unhappy case 1:
1. I start server A and login to my application
2. I stop Server A and start Server B
3. I continue to work in the browser, my session stays intact and i can proceed normally
4. I stop Server B and start Server A
5. I continue to work in the browser, my session stays intact and i can proceed normally
6. I logout from my application and
logout successfully cleared my session variables (notice this from app log)
7. I try to type a password protected page in the browser and i am forced to login
8. I stop Server A and start Server B
9. I try to type a password protected page in the browser and i CAN ACCESS the protected page

Unhappy case 2:
1. I start server A and login to my application
2. I stop Server A and start Server B
3. I continue to work in the browser, my session stays intact and i can proceed normally
4. I logout from my application and logout successfully cleared my session variables (notice this from app log)
5. I stop Server B and start Server A
6. I try to type a password protected page in the browser and i CAN ACCESS the protected page

So to sum it all up, if i login to Server A and try to log out in Server B, the session is still available to server A and not Server B.
Does anyone here encounter this before?

Thanks.

--
Warm regards,