I am using resin on unix. I have deployed my jsp application on
resin-pro-3.0.22/webapps/myapp. myapp applicaiton contains some jsp's at
root and a WEB-INF directory containing classes and lib sub-directories.
when resin server starts apperantly it seems that application is deployed
error free. but when i access some jsp from broswer then i encouter with the
following exception

com.caucho.java.CompileClassNotFound: illegal utf8 encoding at 0x20.
plz help me to figure that where could be problem possibly.

Sent from the Resin mailing list archive at Nabble.com.