I'm on a dedicated RH Linux server which has been preconfigured with
Plesk and a few PHP apps. I installed resin and changed Apache to use
mod_caucho. All was fine until I upgraded to resin 3.1, using the
default config resin and my webapps were fine, but all the existing PHP
stuff broke - all *.php files were directed to resin. So, I changed
resins config to basically tell it not to serve PHP, I think I just
needed to comment 2 lines in the end. But resin serving PHP is too
useful to ignore, so I'd like to keep this setup but reactivate resins
PHP for some specific web apps. For instance, how would I add a new web
app, install Drupal into it and with my setup activate resins PHP
handler please?