Hi there

I was wondering if anyone had had any success in compiling Resin from
source and altering the version number of the PHP interpreter. The
reason I ask is that I am investigating running Moodle
<http://www.moodle.org> under Resin and obviously having the PHP
requests handled by Quercus, but Moodle only runs with PHP 4.x and 5.1.x
and above. I would like to be able to test an install of Moodle and
maybe "trick" it into running. I know this would not be a production
solution, but it might give a heads-up to speed gains and therefore a
possible route for installation/migration in the future.

I am running Mac OS X Server 10.4.8 and PostgreSQL 8.1.4