cybersource jar is in WEB-INF/lib.

I noticed the javamail-14.jar there, and I checked the classpath and it
was in the classpath. I still got that exception.

Then, I replaced javamail-14.jar with the lastest mail.jar. still got
the same error.

But I think you are right, and it looks like a classloader issue. I just
cannot figure out exactly what and where went wrong.

I am asking the same question to cybersource support, too. Hopefully
they will enlighten me, too.