Server: Resin/3.1.0
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:03:35 GMT

<h1>500 Servlet Exception</h1>
stream:1: XML file has no top-element.  All well-formed XML files have
a single top-level element.

Now, Ive tried this under my "regular" php with Apache and it worksMy questions
are..what is it complaining about? And why is it complaining?The XML on the
post looks fine to me..how can I get more info?