  From: Scott Ferguson
  To: General Discussion for the Resin application server
  Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 12:08 PM
  Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] xmlrpc support in Quercus?

  On Jan 20, 2007, at 2:52 PM, Scott Stewart wrote:

    Hello to the list,

    Is there such a thing?

  Not yet.  We haven't written a module for PHP.

    Ive poured over the docs (both Quercus and PHP) and I think the xmlrpc is
included by default in PHP5 (usually). But I dont think it works at all under
Quercus, is that true? What options are there for implementing a PHP xml-rpc
server under Quercus?

    BTW ive tried this,

    http://phpxmlrpc.sourceforge.net/

    but it relies on some php functions (some of the mb_* stuff) that are not
in Quercus, either.

  Is this with 3.1.0?  I thought we'd added the mb_* module.

  -- Scott

    TIA,

    Scott