> "The requested URL /jsp/xslt.jsp was not found on this server. "
Are you using apache + mod_caucho? If so, maybe you could post the
configuration of httpd.conf since I remember ruuning into this while
configuring mod_caucho some time ago.

Markus

MORAWETZ Martin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Every now and then we see the message
> "The requested URL /jsp/xslt.jsp was not found on this server. "
> in the browser-window. After hitting the reload-button a few
> times the page gets served as expected, While thats no big
> deal in our development environment we would really have a
> problem if it happens on our production server.
>
> We're evaluating resin 3.0.21
>
> Any ideas what might be the reason for this?
>

> Thanks,
> Martin
> --

Dipl.-Ing. Markus Ken Baron-Moriyama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Director of Global IT Relations and Research
Co-Founder

Wazap AG
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 5
10178 Berlin