Thanks for your answer, Markus.

Yes we use apache + mod_caucho. I just installed resin
with apache and didn't change any mod_caucho configuration.

Excerpt from resin.conf:

    <cluster>
      <srun server-id="" host="127.0.0.1" port="6802"/>
    </cluster>

And from httpd.conf:

    #
    # mod_caucho Resin Configuration
    #

    LoadModule caucho_module /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_caucho.so

    ResinConfigServer localhost 6802
    CauchoConfigCacheDirectory /tmp
    CauchoStatus yes

The resin.conf says '127.0.0.1' and
the httpd.conf 'localhost'. Just to do something
I changed 127.0.0.1 to localhost in the resin.conf,
although it shouldn't make a difference.

Martin

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----