Yes. I initially thought the problem was due to some odd clock-skew
between the local machine and the NFS server the files (and resin)
resided on. This was one of the first things I checked.

The timestamps on the generated JSP files are correct. They are
updated along with the tag files when the ant build script copies the
entire application to the resin webapp directory.

--Gerry