Hi all.
I'm trying to run the AMFPHP examples (http://sephiroth.it/tutorials/flashPHP/flex_remoteobject/index.php) on Resin 3.1.0.
And when i try to run the service browser it just doesn't work :(:(.
I get the following error.
  errorID = 0
  faultCode = "Client.Error.MessageSend"
  faultDetail = "Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.BadVersion: "
  faultString = "Send failed"
  message = "faultCode:Client.Error.MessageSend faultString:'Send failed' faultDetail:'Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.BadVersion: '"
  name = "Error"
  rootCause = (Object)#1
    code = "NetConnection.Call.BadVersion"
    description = ""
    details = ""
    level = "error"
I've also tried to run it with xampp and it seems to work fine!!
How can I run AMFPHP 1.9 on Resin? Is it possible?
I really hope so :( :(

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!