Hi!

What kind of url-pattern do you have defined for the servlet(s) of
your application in web.xml? I googled a bit and found out that people
have been getting this exception because the servlet that uses
RequestDispatcher to forward to jsp page has an url pattern that
matches the dispatch request too. This will result in a loop where the
request never goes to the jsp, but keeps on going back to the same
servlet.

I haven't experienced this myself, though. It would be helpful to see
your servlet config and the way the request dispatching is done...

-Kai