hi again,

I tried a couple of things to get uploads work with php and resin but I
am totally stuck.
there are resources that say I should enable resin to allow uploads in
resin.conf, so I did.

additionally I added all the upload-specific stuff into my webapps' web.xml
but I can't still upload anything. the $_FILES var shows that there is a
file upload (temp_name, size and stuff)
but there is no temp-file created in "WEB-INF/upload/" or anywhere on
the drive.

the behaviour is the same for wamp and lamp stacks.

below is my web.xml. In resin.conf I only added

<multipart-form enable="true" upload-max="16M"/>

inside the web-app-default tag.

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it!

<web-app xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin";>
  <multipart-form enable="true" upload-max="16M"/>
  <servlet-mapping url-pattern="*.php"
        <sendmail_from>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</sendmail_from>

Markus Bopp

Fussfallstr. 44
D-51109 Koeln

Phone:     +49 (0)221 6902538