And Mattias Jiderhamn tried to help you:

   "Your question is so general, it is easy to assume you have not read
   the documentation yet, or do not know the basic concepts about
   web/J2EE servers.
   (Re-)Read the documentation. Try the out-of-the-box settings. Try a
   static HTML page. If your still having trouble, try to be more
   specific. (For example, include your operating system, what you have
   tried etc)."

Did you do any of this?

-Knut

Steve Burrus wrote:
I tried/attempted a long time ago to get someone to respond to me concerning getting a php file viewed in my web browser with the resin server. I have put the php file into the main installation folder of resin, the "httpdocs" folder, but I still was not able to view it. PleaSE help me with this.