Hello Team,
We have been using Resin 2.1.17 version. Now we face some issues in jstl
tags when we try migrating to 3 version.
for Instance
In a jsp, we are trying to display a nested bean information. A.B.iD ( A is
bean containing another Bean B, B has property iD)
The above works perfectly in resin 2 version and we get the following error
in 3 alone. The log file is attached in the mail.
We have done the following analysis.
TroubleShooting Done
We are using 1.0.2 jstl in our project.
We removed jstl11.jar in the resin home/lib folder and making resin to pick
jstl1.0.2  from our webapp lib folder,but the resin fails to start and gave
this error. (The Config class Is there in jstl 1.0.2 too)
class javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core.Config is not loadable on startup.  Resin
requires javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core.Config to be in the classpath on
startup

As alternate, we tried putting our jstl1.0.2 in RESIN.HOME\lib and removed
jstl11.jar. Now we got the error while starting resin
[2007/02/21 11:44:24.453] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/caucho/jstl/JstlPageContext
Kindly  let us know what needs to be done in order to resolve this issue.
ENVIRONMENT DETAILS
JAVA – JAVA 1.5
RESIN – RESIN 3.0.22
Os – windows