On 2/21/07, Mattias Jiderhamn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We are using Spring 2 with Resin 3.0 without those tags.
> Is there a particular part of Spring that cause problems?

The XSDs from the Spring context files seem to cause this issue:

See the bottom of the following page for more information:

http://www.springframework.org/docs/reference/xsd-config.html

> Or is it only with Resin 3.1?

No, this happens in 3.0 as well.

> If it helps, the settings below can be added to web.xml instead of
> resin.conf.
>
> You could also create a startup script and add
> -Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
> (etc) to the command line.

Is it possible to add this to an environment variable (i.e. MAVEN_OPTS
or JAVA_OPTS)? Since Resin is downloaded/installed by Cargo, I'm not
able to manipulate the startup script AFAIK.

Matt

http://raibledesigns.com