Hi all,

I am facing a strange problem using Resin (resin-3.0.21).

Using the default setting of Resin I am able to get the server running and
also can see the default welcome page, however when I try to use my
application specific resin-configuration file, it does not start up nor does
it generate any logs.

On some guidelines, also tried installing the latest  (application specific)

lastly but not failling to mention: I have tried all possible things I know
and also re-installed my OS(windows) but no luck.

Any inputs to resolve this issue are appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from the Resin mailing list archive at Nabble.com.