Probably you need to change the default encoding to iso-8859-1

see http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.1/doc/quercus-getting-started.xtp

hth

On 2/21/07, Harry Christian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi ,...

I'm using Resin 3.1.0 to running my java application and my java
application need forum discussion so i using PhpBB2.
I put it into <RESIN_HOME>/php and also put mysql driver to
<RESIN_HOME>/lib

Installation PhpBB2 success and i can running it, my only problem is search
function in PhpBB forum
I got this error when i click search :

500 Servlet Exception

/C:/webserver/resin-3.1.0/php/forum/includes/functions_search.php:96:
java.io.CharConversionException:
illegal utf8 encoding at (177)
Check that the script-encoding setting matches the source file's encoding

Anyone help me pls.