Hi All,

This is related to the problem I had been facing for quite sometime now. I
had also posted a message related to my problem: "Not able to use
application specific resin.conf file!!".

Many Thanks to Syama Thota who helped me get out from this strange
situation.
Surprisingly, the problem was me using skype!!!
It uses port 80 as its default port, and when you try to start the resin
server- you dont get to see the page.

Also, it does not show any messages that it was not able to use port 80 or
port already in use !!!!!

here is the url that better explains the things:

http://qgyen.net/archive/2006/09/14/Skype-listens-on-port-80_2100_.aspx