Hi,
  I have configured resin successfully and start it using "root" without
problem. However, "<user-name>resin</user-name>
<group-name>resin</group-name>" are only available in resin professional. I
try to start resin standard using "sudo -u resin ./httpd.sh", but got error
message:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method java.lang.Class.isAnnotationPresent with
signature (Ljava.lang.Class;)Z was not found.
   at
com.caucho.config.TypeStrategyFactory.getTypeStrategyImpl(TypeStrategyFactor
y.java:197)
   at
com.caucho.config.TypeStrategyFactory.getTypeStrategy(TypeStrategyFactory.ja
va:85)
   at com.caucho.config.NodeBuilder.configure(NodeBuilder.java:160)
   at com.caucho.config.Config.configure(Config.java:232)
   at com.caucho.config.Config.configure(Config.java:163)
   at
com.caucho.config.TypeStrategyFactory.init(TypeStrategyFactory.java:153)
   at
com.caucho.config.TypeStrategyFactory.getFactory(TypeStrategyFactory.java:13
1)
   at
com.caucho.config.TypeStrategyFactory.getTypeStrategy(TypeStrategyFactory.ja
va:83)
   at com.caucho.config.NodeBuilder.configure(NodeBuilder.java:160)
   at com.caucho.config.Config.configure(Config.java:232)
   at com.caucho.config.Config.configure(Config.java:176)
   at com.caucho.boot.ResinBoot.<init>(ResinBoot.java:132)
   at com.caucho.boot.ResinBoot.main(ResinBoot.java:390)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AssertionError: Subclass must override
this method
   at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.getAnnotation(libgcj.so.70)
   at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.isAnnotationPresent(libgcj.so.70)
   at
com.caucho.config.BeanTypeStrategy.scanMethods(BeanTypeStrategy.java:403)
   at com.caucho.config.BeanTypeStrategy.<init>(BeanTypeStrategy.java:93)
   at
com.caucho.config.EnvironmentTypeStrategy.<init>(EnvironmentTypeStrategy.jav
a:45)
   at
com.caucho.config.TypeStrategyFactory.getTypeStrategyImpl(TypeStrategyFactor
y.java:196)
   at
com.caucho.config.TypeStrategyFactory.getTypeStrategy(TypeStrategyFactory.ja
va:85)
   at com.caucho.config.NodeBuilder.configure(NodeBuilder.java:160)
   at com.caucho.config.Config.configure(Config.java:232)
   at com.caucho.config.Config.configure(Config.java:176)
   at com.caucho.boot.ResinBoot.<init>(ResinBoot.java:132)
   at com.caucho.boot.ResinBoot.main(ResinBoot.java:390)

How can I start resin not using root? Thanks!

    Yours,
sincerely,

Liao Xuefeng

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]