I am trying to do a seemingly simple thing, but have run into issues.  I have
a single instance of Resin running 2 different web apps that have nothing to
do with each other except for running on the same server.  If a user logs
into appA then opens a new browser window or tab and logs into appB, appA's
session is lost as the session cookie is common to both apps.  What I need
is a way to change JSESSIONID to something unique for each app.  Starting
another instance of Resin is not desired due to RAM and OS/X service startup
issues.

Can this be done?  Or is there another way with one instance of Resin to
support simultaneous but independent sessions in 2 or more web apps?