Hi,

resin.conf is an XML configuration file and © is not a valid XML
reference, it is an HTML reference, so the error and the message are
both correct. Instead of defining a local reference in XML etc. I would
recommend simply using the alternative UTF-8 encoded syntax: ©

You can see how it works here:
http://www1.tip.nl/~t876506/utf8tbl.html

Cheers!
D.

John Steel escribió:
> Resin 3.21 - If I add something like this <system-property
> site.footer.copyright='Copyright &copy; 2001-2007 example.com.'/> I get
> the error "expected local reference at '&copy;'" - whats wrong please?

Daniel Lopez Janariz ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Web Services
Centre for Information and Technology
Balearic Islands University
(SPAIN)