Hi all,

I'm having problems getting auto-deploy to work. Resin does not deploy
my war files properly no matter what I do, even if I try to force
automatic deployment in resin.conf like this:

     <web-app-deploy path="c:/workspace/webroot/">

In all cases, if I put a war file into the deploy path, I end up with
Resin deploying an empty directory structure as shown below. It contains
no files and does not reflect the actual directory structure of the

  |- WEB-INF
     |- classes
     |- tmp

If I unpack the war file manually, everything works fine. Does anyone
have any idea about what I'm doing wrong?