Not the answer you are looking for, but I simply start Eclipse & Resin
separately :). IDE's are already heavy enough and given the simplicity
of configuring a context in resin (one line in res.conf unless you need
something special) and starting the container, I don't find it really a

Having the IDE do the war-creation, put the classes and libs in the
classpath... process for you before starting the container is also not a
reason for us, as we explicitely prefer the developers to know how to do
that themselves... and we actually do it with Ant to be IDE-independent.

We create the .project structure so it points to our build directories
through virtual links (so the built artifacts do not end up in the
"source" directory) and with that and calling Ant from inside Eclipse,
it's enough for us.

But the real answer would be no, AFAIK there's no current Resin plugin
for Eclipse, or NB, at least that I know of.