I am using STRUTS to upload image file from this server machine (A) to anther
server machine (B). The present way is:
share a directory in server A which store the image. RESIN is running in
machine A and maps a Z disc onto machine B, and the image is uploaded to Z
disc. At development, I use httpd.exe to run RESIN directly, and upload is
successful.

In production site, RESIN has to be installed as a Wndow Service in the
machine. But then problem occurs with message:
“z:\200703\08\1173338931781849.jpg (system cannot find specified directory)
But if I stopped RESIN and re-start httpd.exe, the upload has no problem.

The system environment used is : WINDOWS 2003(NTFS)+ RESIN 3.0.18

Can anyone help on this?