Dear all

We are using Resin 3.0.21 at the moment on a Windows 2003 box. We have two
services installed, ResinA as main service, ResinB configured as a backup.
Recently, we started using the run-at configuration for a job to be executed
every night. Unofrtunately, the job always gets executed twice, resulting in
performance and other various problems. Stopping the ResinB service resolves
this issue, but is understandably not a permanent solution.

We then switched to CronResources, but the problem still exists. Every job
specified gets executed twice.

Was there a bugfix in one of the newer versions regarding this issue or do
we have a false understanding of how this feature is supposed to work?

Best Regards

Mirko Herzog