Riccardo,

We have been running 3.0.18Pro with openssl on windows successfully
for a while now.

We take our certificates - from the root cert, all the intermediate
certs, down to our wildcard cert - and bundle them into a pkcs12 file
(a .p12 file). You can review the openssl documentation to learn how
to do that.

We then simply have this stanza in our resin config...

<http host="1.2.3.4" port="443">
  <jsse-ssl>
    <key-store-type>pkcs12</key-store-type>
    <key-store-file>/some/path/to/certs.p12</key-store-file>
    <password>secret</password>
  </jsse-ssl>
</http>

Bonne chance,