>       Hello
>       I am running into 2 issues  with resin upgrade.
>       1. The following query is executing around  7 times more on server 2
> than server 1.
>               SELECT ACCESS_TIME, DATA FROM SRUN_SERVER2 WHERE ID= ?
>       2. The srun*.db file keeps  increasing in size?
>

>       The specifics: We are using resin-pro 3.0.21 and jdk 1.4.2_03. There
> are two servers in the farm that are using cluster store for the sessions.
> Below is a snippet of resin.conf.
>
>       <http server-id="server1" host="server1" port="80"/>
>       <http server-id="server2" host="server2" port="80"/>
>
>       <http server-id="server1" host="server1" port="443">
>               <openssl>
>               </openssl>
>       </http>
>       <http server-id="server2" host="server2" port="443">
>               <openssl>
>               </openssl>
>       </http>
>
>       <cluster>
>               <srun server-id="server1" host="server1" port="6802"/>
>               <srun server-id="server2" host="server2" port="6802"/>
>       </cluster>
>       <persistent-store type="cluster">
>               <init path="cluster"/>
>             </persistent-store>
>       <web-app id="/">
>       <session-config cookie-domain="vsp.com">
>            <use-persistent-store/>
>       </session-config>
>       </web-app>
>
>       The problems that we are experiencing could they be related to the
> above configuration or resin itself?
>
>       Thank you in advance.

 "Attention: This message is intended only for the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy or
delete this communication immediately."