Ok, but who from Caucho would allow e.g. me to try to build a community?
Do I need to be explicitly allowed or can I just go for it?

ps: I mean a typical php-community addressed to end-users that don't
care about all the fancy app server and java specific stuff.

Markus Bopp

Fussfallstr. 44
D-51109 Koeln

Phone:     +49 (0)221 6902538