Hi John,

If you decide to have a go with it, we have some scripts we use to
handle the different instances that you might find interesting.

All in all, we have ONE directory where Resin is fully installed and
then we have various "instance directories", where each instance has a
resin.conf file in a conf directory, a temp directory for the instance's
resin.pd file, the applications etc.

That makes it easier to upgrade Resin and have different parameters per
instance, for example.

The script can start and stop resin normally, and backt to your
question, it can show you or "hard kill" all the processes of each
instance. Using show + top you can see which instance is giving you