________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Knut Forkalsrud
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:25 AM
To: General Discussion for the Resin application server
Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] java.util.zip.ZipException: Too many open
files. Resin 3.0.14

I would think "lsof" can give you the information.  Otherwise the /proc
file system has nodes for introspection of lots of stuff like this.
Unfortunately I'm not a black-belt sysadmin, so I don't know the details
on how to find it.

-Knut

Yogesh Gowdra wrote:

I don't see any SNMP agents running in our applications, do you see any
tools in Linux which I can use and run it against these open socket to
get more information, like who and when did they opened?