Hi,

I got the following error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: "path of the docuement-directory in
resin.conf" (Access is denied)
 at com.caucho.vfs.FilePath.openReadImpl(FilePath.java:403)
 at com.caucho.vfs.Path.openRead(Path.java:934)
 at
com.caucho.server.webapp.ServletContextImpl.getResourceAsStream(ServletContextImpl.java:282)
 at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletMapper.mapServlet(ServletMapper.java:233)
 at
com.caucho.server.webapp.Application.buildInvocation(Application.java:1828)
 at
com.caucho.server.webapp.ApplicationContainer.buildInvocation(ApplicationContainer.java:728)
 at com.caucho.server.host.Host.buildInvocation(Host.java:459)
 at
com.caucho.server.host.HostContainer.buildInvocation(HostContainer.java:353)
 at
com.caucho.server.resin.ServletServer.buildInvocation(ServletServer.java:653)
 at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.DispatchServer.buildInvocation(DispatchServer.java:198)
 at com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleRequest(HttpRequest.java:269)
 at com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:511)
 at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool.runTasks(ThreadPool.java:520)
 at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:442)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I am running resin 3.0.22. I have used this version for several months,
and this is the first time for me to get this error. When I checked out
a clean copy of the code from cvs and started resin, I did not get this
error. And this happens to one web application only. I can access other
web applications in resin without any problem.

Any idea?

Thanks.