I have a Wicket  webapp running in Resin. From one of the pages
(non-bookmarkable) I want to send an Ajax request to a php script to get
some xml.
I put
<web-app xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin";>
   <servlet-mapping url-pattern="*.php"
in web.xml file in webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF and my php script in webapps/ROOT.
then when I access using
http://localhost:8080/getDestList.php,(by typing it in the browser address
I get the xml back properly.

what I want to do is get the xml by calling the script from a webapp not in
i.e. my webapp is  $RESIN_HOME/webapps/myapp .

Accessing the php script from the web-page in myapp doesn't work.

How can I config resin to allow access to the script on ROOT from myapp?
Or what do I need to do to make the script run from within myapp itself?

Sent from the Resin mailing list archive at Nabble.com.