Hi All,

I have problem using php pages inside my application. I really
appreciate if any one can help with it. Below is my configuration.

Application Folder - <REIN-HOME>/webappps/test-app
web-xml path       - <REIN-HOME>/webappps/test-app/WEB-INF/web.xml

web.xml has below mention entry

  <servlet-mapping url-pattern="*.php" servlet-
class="com.caucho.quercus.servlet.QuercusServlet">
               <init>
                        <compile>false</compile>
                </init>
          </servlet-mapping>

PHP folder         - <REIN-HOME>/webappps/test-app/php

When I try to access php files through a web browser, resin doesn't
interpret php. It just shows the codes. I'm bit confused since I
followed the resin documentation as it is. Really appreciate if any one
can help me with it.

Thanks,
Akila