I posted this message earlier but it didn't hit the
resin mailing
list, as far as i can tell, since I wasn't subscribed.
I'm subscribed now

So, I had a question about having resin 3.1.0 use the
system classpath.
I've tried specifying the -cp flag, such as:

unix> httpd.sh -verbose -cp $CLASSPATH

but resin still does not see my system classpath. I've
a lot of
libraries and classes on my system classpath, many of
i am developing/modifying. So it's not feasible to
these seperately to resin via the configuration file.

Is there any way for resin to see the system
classpath? I don't know
why this is harder than it needs to be ?

Best regards,

Be a PS3 game guru.