De: RICARD MORE FARRES
Enviado el: martes, 03 de abril de 2007 15:03
Para: 'resin-interest@caucho.com'
Asunto: Problem reading MyFaces jar

Hi,

I'm working with MyFaces, and I got a trouble with my resin
configuration. I have a web-app like this:

<web-app id="/" temp-dir="d:\resin3\tmp" work-dir="d:\resin3\work">
<document-directory>="//lhsmb/inetpub/mangoshopnew</document-directory>
            <class-loader>
<simple-loader path="="//lhsmb/inetpub/mangoshopnew/WEB-INF/classes" />
<library-loader path="//lhsmb/inetpub/mangoshopnew/WEB-INF/lib" />
            </class-loader>...

But I always get and exception while JSF framework is starting; I think
while reading some JSF cofig file inside some .jar:

[2007/04/03 14:58:00.346] java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Factories
configured for this Application. This happens if the
faces-initialization does not work at all - make sure that you properly
include all configuration settings necessary for a basic faces
application and that all the necessary libs are included. Also check the
logging output of your web application and your container for any
exceptions!
[2007/04/03 14:58:00.346] If you did that and find nothing, the mistake
might be due to the fact that you use some special web-containers which
do not support registering context-listeners via TLD files and a context
listener is not setup in your web.xml.
[2007/04/03 14:58:00.346] A typical config looks like this;
[2007/04/03 14:58:00.346] <listener>
[2007/04/03 14:58:00.346]
<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener<
/listener-class>
[2007/04/03 14:58:00.346] </listener>

Im working with Resin 3.1 and JDK 1.5.0_06. Any idea what's the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Ricard

Para el medioambiente cada gesto cuenta: por favor, no imprimas este e-mail si
no es realmente necesario

Este correo y sus archivos asociados son privados y confidenciales y va
dirigido exclusivamente a su destinatario. Si
recibe este correo sin ser el destinatario del mismo, le rogamos proceda a su
eliminación y lo ponga en conocimiento
del emisor. La difusión por cualquier medio del contenido de este correo podría
ser sancionada conforme a lo previsto
en las leyes españolas. No se autoriza la utilización con fines comerciales o
para su incorporación a ficheros
automatizados de las direcciones del emisor o del destinatario.

Each one of us can do our bit for the environment: please, do not print this
e-mail unless it is absolutely essential.

This mail and its attached files are confidential and are exclusively intented
to their addresses. In case you may
receive this mail not being its address, we beg you to let us know the error by
reply and to proceed to delete it. The
circulation by any mean of this mail could be penalised in accordance with the
Spanish legislation. The use of both
the transmitter and the addresses with a commercial aim, or in order to be
incorporated to automated files,
is not authorized.