De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Pablo Saavedra
Enviado el: jueves, 12 de abril de 2007 14:34
Para: General Discussion for the Resin application server
Asunto: Re: [Resin-interest] RV: Problem reading MyFaces jar

Have you added this listener

<listener>
<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
</listener>
to your web.xml?

Regards,
Pablo.
On 11/04/07, RICARD MORE FARRES <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hello again,

Anyone can help us?
Do someone knows if there are some bug in resin 3.1 with directory mapping?
If I use following mapping:

<document-directory>G:\mangoshopnew</document-directory> where G: is linked to
//lhsmb/inetpub

instead of:

<document-directory>//lhsmb/inetpub/mangoshopnew</document-directory>

It works fine.

Regards,
Ricard