We currently run resin 3.0.19 in production on a single x86 32 bit CPU
running Red Hat Enterprise 3 Linux.

We are thinking about upgrading the hardware to a 64 bit CPU so we can
leverage the expanded memory footprint of the JVM.  We will continue to
use Linux.

Is anyone experiencing problems running Resin 3.0.x on the 64 bit
Intel/AMD servers running Linux.  If so, please share your experiences
with me.  I would like to know if this is a good move or not.

Keith Fetterman                          206-780-5670
Mariner Supply, Inc.                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]